FOAC Sources & Uses of Funds
FOAC is committed to using our funds responsibly to ensure the confidence of our donors. We receive funding from 4 major sources:
- from individuals and businesses within the community
- from events planned and conducted by FOAC
- from adoptions
- from reimbursements and refunds.
As you can see from the chart below, the majority of funding comes from within our local community as a direct or indirect result of our fundraising activities. Adoptions account for 40% of our sources of funds, a direct indication of the number of pets we place in loving permanent homes. Our objective is to provide the finest care possible for as many needy pets as we can within the limitations of our available time and funds. Funds are used to cover all expenses to support our mission.
Below is data from 2016
- Beginning April 7th! The FOAC Adoption Center will be Open On Saturdays!
- How to Socialize your Adult Dog- Tips
- NEW Spay & Neuter Program-Pending Funds…check back
- The Truth Behind Common Canine Dog Breeds
- URGENT Volunteers Needed at the FOAC Adoption Center Please Help !!!!!!